If there is one thing you can say about SOHO girls, it’s that we heart color. And this fall, bold color blocking eyeliner is going a step further! We love the winged cat eye liner done in bright color blocking hues. Here is how to get the look, and keep it fresh all day or night.
1. Start by applying an eye shadow base to your whole lid. Use a smooth synthetic brush like Get a Grip foundation brush. This keeps the base smooth so that your colors apply evenly.
2. Apply a pastel shadow all over you lid. You cant go wrong with Get a Grip shadow brush. Its soft bristles feel oh so good on your delicate eyelid and apply powder shadow super smooth.
3. Take a sharpened colored pencil of your favorite bold color. We are really loving yellow right now! Start to line from the inside out. Gradually make the line thicker as you get to the outside corners of your eyes. Do both eyes. Make sure the thickness is even and where you want it.
4. Look in the mirror and decide how long you would like you liner to extend. Draw a tiny dot in that place on each eye checking to make sure they are even. Draw a straight line from the dot to the top of your eye lined lid, not the corner. Repeat on other eye. Draw another line from the dot downward to the corner. You should have a triangle on each eye. Fill it in with pencil. Smooth over any unevenness. Correct any areas you may need to.
5. Take a matching eye shadow or cake liner. Add a small amount of liner sealer to make a paste. Using a brush like Get a Grip liner brush, line over the pencil. Let dry completely. Carefully apply mascara.
Can’t wait to see your bright bold liner! What’s your favorite color?
X’s & O’s and remember to “keep it neat, FREAK!”